This module will allow Drupal to replace textarea fields with the CKEditor - a visual HTML editor, usually called a WYSIWYG editor. This HTML text editor brings many of the powerful WYSIWYG editing functions of known desktop editors like Word to the web. It's very fast and doesn't require any kind of installation on the client computer.
- Download CKEditor module and upload Unzip files under "sites/all/modules" directory. It should now contain a "ckeditor" directory.Path should be site/all/modules/ckeditor/(files here).
- Download CKEditor and upload Unzip files under "sites/all/libraries"Path should be site/all/libraries/ckeditor/(files here).
- Log into the Drupal 7 admin dashboard.
- Navigate to the Module page (Administer > Modules).Url: domainname/admin/modules
- Enable CKEditor module (Administer > Modules > Ckeditor ).
- Adjust CKEditor profiles in the (Administer > Configuration > Content Authoring > CKEditor) section.