Promote content to front page
The "Promoted to front page" option useful to display you existing post in home page. Promoted posts will showcase in front page and readmore link redirect to detail page.
- Log into the Drupal 7 admin dashboard.
- Navigate to the Content page.
- Find the page you want to promote to the front page and click edit.
Note: This same option will get while creating new content also.
- You can see Publishing Options tab at end of the edit page
- Check the checkbox label "Promoted to front page".
- Click Save and navigate to home page.
- Now, you can see prmoted page listed in home page.